Refunds, Warranty and Returns
Pro Galleria Store has a refund policy in which you can request a refund after placing your order if the product has not been shipped yet and you want to cancel your order.
To start a refund, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your refund is accepted, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Pro Galleria's products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the 'Warranty ').
- You may make a claim under this clause (the 'Warranty Claim') for material defects and workmanship in the Products within from the date of purchase (the 'Warranty Period').
- In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Pro Galleria showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to Pro Galleria at PO Box 686 10 Dover Road, Rose Bay, New South Wales, 2029 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Pro Galleria will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or delivery costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Gap Marketing and Management PL and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
At Pro Galleria Store, we understand that there may come a time where you need to return a purchase, so we want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Pro Galleria takes the privacy of customer data seriously. Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of the device. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted, or a back up is created before the product is returned to Pro Galleria.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of Mind Returns - Within 5 Business Days
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, Pro Galleria will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 5 business days of receiving your item
- You produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your original register receipt or online proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice)
- The item is in re-saleable condition, in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging
- You are willing to pay for couriers and be charged a 15% restocking fee for the product
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.